SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-16-2016, 04:10 PM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Schedules Direct Plugin Issue

Can anyone work out what's going on with this? Just installed the SD plugin, but when I use the web interface to configure lineups I get this error, but I have no way of working out what's going on. Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Code:
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /sage/sdjson/index.gsp. Reason:

    org/apache/http/client/fluent/Executor
Caused by:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/client/fluent/Executor
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitRaw(DefaultJsonRequest.java:212)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitForJson(DefaultJsonRequest.java:135)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.authorize(NetworkEpgClient.java:227)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:201)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:174)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:57)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:182)
	at SimpleTemplateScript1.run(SimpleTemplateScript1.groovy:100)
	at net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.groovy.templates.IncludeTemplateEngine$SimpleTemplate$1.writeTo(IncludeTemplateEngine.java:120)
	at net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.groovy.servlets.SageTemplateServlet.service(SageTemplateServlet.java:98)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:864)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:539)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.http.client.fluent.Executor
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 36 more
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-16-2016, 06:43 PM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Gave up and added lineups via the command-line tool, which shows that the 2 lineups have been added. But turning logging on, the Refresh EPG craps out in a similar way. I'm assuming this is probably a JAR version problem, but have no idea how to debug it. This is now a fresh install of v9 BTW...

Code:
2016-09-17 01:34:40,835 WARN  [Plugin]: Failed to dispatch button event for: sdepg/refresh to method refreshEpgData in class sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.fireButtonClick(AbstractPlugin.java:442)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.setConfigValue(AbstractPlugin.java:412)
	at sage.api.PluginAPI$49.runSafely(PluginAPI.java:995)
	at sage.PredefinedJEPFunction.run(PredefinedJEPFunction.java:112)
	at sage.jep.JEP$CommandEvaluator.evaluate(JEP.java:586)
	at sage.jep.JEP.getValueAsObject(JEP.java:428)
	at sage.Catbert.evaluateExpression(Catbert.java:641)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.processChain(ZPseudoComp.java:4641)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.processChain(ZPseudoComp.java:4579)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.actionPerformed(ZPseudoComp.java:4562)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.mouseReleased(ZPseudoComp.java:3164)
	at sage.ZComp.processMouseEvent(ZComp.java:726)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1605)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1532)
	at sage.ZRoot.mouseReleased(ZRoot.java:1461)
	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/client/fluent/Executor
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitRaw(DefaultJsonRequest.java:212)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitForJson(DefaultJsonRequest.java:135)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.authorize(NetworkEpgClient.java:227)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:201)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:174)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.getProviders(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:112)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
	at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1076)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:39)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.forceEpgRefresh(Plugin.groovy:128)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.forceEpgRefresh(Plugin.groovy)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.refreshEpgData(Plugin.groovy:203)
	... 52 more
2016-09-17 01:34:40,836 WARN  [Plugin]: Failed to handle ButtonClickHandler: 'sdepg/refresh' in class: sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2016, 06:53 PM
BobPhoenix BobPhoenix is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
Gave up and added lineups via the command-line tool, which shows that the 2 lineups have been added. But turning logging on, the Refresh EPG craps out in a similar way. I'm assuming this is probably a JAR version problem, but have no idea how to debug it. This is now a fresh install of v9 BTW...

Code:
2016-09-17 01:34:40,835 WARN  [Plugin]: Failed to dispatch button event for: sdepg/refresh to method refreshEpgData in class sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.fireButtonClick(AbstractPlugin.java:442)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.setConfigValue(AbstractPlugin.java:412)
	at sage.api.PluginAPI$49.runSafely(PluginAPI.java:995)
	at sage.PredefinedJEPFunction.run(PredefinedJEPFunction.java:112)
	at sage.jep.JEP$CommandEvaluator.evaluate(JEP.java:586)
	at sage.jep.JEP.getValueAsObject(JEP.java:428)
	at sage.Catbert.evaluateExpression(Catbert.java:641)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.processChain(ZPseudoComp.java:4641)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.processChain(ZPseudoComp.java:4579)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.actionPerformed(ZPseudoComp.java:4562)
	at sage.ZPseudoComp.mouseReleased(ZPseudoComp.java:3164)
	at sage.ZComp.processMouseEvent(ZComp.java:726)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1605)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1576)
	at sage.ZRoot.analyzeMouseEvent(ZRoot.java:1532)
	at sage.ZRoot.mouseReleased(ZRoot.java:1461)
	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/client/fluent/Executor
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitRaw(DefaultJsonRequest.java:212)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.DefaultJsonRequest.submitForJson(DefaultJsonRequest.java:135)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.authorize(NetworkEpgClient.java:227)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:201)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.NetworkEpgClient.<init>(NetworkEpgClient.java:174)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.getProviders(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:112)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
	at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1076)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:39)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.forceEpgRefresh(Plugin.groovy:128)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.forceEpgRefresh(Plugin.groovy)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.refreshEpgData(Plugin.groovy:203)
	... 52 more
2016-09-17 01:34:40,836 WARN  [Plugin]: Failed to handle ButtonClickHandler: 'sdepg/refresh' in class: sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin
Based on the NoClassDefFoundError in your dump above. It looks like the solution suggested on stackoverflow is probably your cause too.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9...ent-httpclient

Which would mean a jar file problem as in not in the class path.

This solution sounds promising "I solved this issue for myself, I found there's was two files of http-client with different version of other dependent jar files. So there may version were collapsing between libraries files so remove all old/previous libraries files and re-add are jar files from lib folder of this zip file:"

So maybe you have multiple jars present that are the same and you need to delete one of them?

A java expert may have a better idea for you however.
__________________
"Keep your goals away from the trolls"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-16-2016, 06:59 PM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix View Post
This solution sounds promising "I solved this issue for myself, I found there's was two files of http-client with different version of other dependent jar files. So there may version were collapsing between libraries files so remove all old/previous libraries files and re-add are jar files from lib folder of this zip file:"
Thanks. I did find that article a few hours ago and it looked promising, but BMT/Jetty is using one version of httpclient from SageTV\JARs, SDEPG another from C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\grabber\lib. If I remove either the plugin that installed it complains...
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:06 PM
BobPhoenix BobPhoenix is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
Thanks. I did find that article a few hours ago and it looked promising, but BMT/Jetty is using one version of httpclient from SageTV\JARs, SDEPG another from C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\grabber\lib. If I remove either the plugin that installed it complains...
You probably tried this but I will suggest it anyway: take the one with the latest version and overwrite the other one.
__________________
"Keep your goals away from the trolls"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 PM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix View Post
You probably tried this but I will suggest it anyway: take the one with the latest version and overwrite the other one.
Yeah, tried that, the filenames have the versions so I tried renaming too. Still get the errors.
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:48 PM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
So reset everything, tried adding only the SDEPG plugin. Configured, add tuner, then nothing. The log shows a different error this time:
Code:
2016-09-17 02:42:53,483 ERROR [Plugin]: Error in Watchdog
java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.<init>(ZipFileSystem.java:120)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:117)
	at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:148)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:212)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:57)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:182)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:190)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin$_startWatchdog_closure2.doCall(Plugin.groovy:174)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin$_startWatchdog_closure2.doCall(Plugin.groovy)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
	at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:272)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:415)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:409)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:493)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Nearly 3am here, time for bed!
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-17-2016, 07:29 AM
BobPhoenix BobPhoenix is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
So reset everything, tried adding only the SDEPG plugin. Configured, add tuner, then nothing. The log shows a different error this time:
Code:
2016-09-17 02:42:53,483 ERROR [Plugin]: Error in Watchdog
java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.<init>(ZipFileSystem.java:120)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:117)
	at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:148)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:212)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:57)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:182)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:190)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin$_startWatchdog_closure2.doCall(Plugin.groovy:174)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin$_startWatchdog_closure2.doCall(Plugin.groovy)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
	at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:272)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:415)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:409)
	at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:493)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Nearly 3am here, time for bed!
I think that is the file that is suggested to be deleted when EPG problems are happening and then redownloading. So you might try moving that file somewhere and then starting SageTV up.
__________________
"Keep your goals away from the trolls"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-17-2016, 07:46 AM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix View Post
I think that is the file that is suggested to be deleted when EPG problems are happening and then redownloading. So you might try moving that file somewhere and then starting SageTV up.
Thanks, but if you mean sdjson.epg it's not even there, however many times I install the plugin...
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-17-2016, 07:49 AM
BobPhoenix BobPhoenix is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
Thanks, but if you mean sdjson.epg it's not even there, however many times I install the plugin...
OK. Sorry can't think of anything further since I don't use it.
__________________
"Keep your goals away from the trolls"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-17-2016, 07:52 AM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix View Post
OK. Sorry can't think of anything further since I don't use it.
Thanks for the effort, it's appreciated. Looks like the plugin is now just incompatible with its dependencies.
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Slugger Slugger is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kingston, ON
Posts: 4,008
Other threads have suggested that the Apache HttpClient jars were updated in the plugin repository by Phoenix (and/or other plugins). They have been upgraded to a version incompatible with that used by the sdepg plugin. Someone will have to update the sdepg plugin code to use the newer version of the Apache libraries in order to fix the plugin.

You can ignore the jars located under .../plugins/sdepg/... as those jars are only ever used by the command line grabber app and are not used by the plugin itself or by Sage (since they are not located in the JARs folder). To "fix" sdepg plugin, you could replace the version of HttpClient in JARs with the ones found under plugins/sdepg/... except if you do that, you'll break whatever plugin(s) are using/expecting the newer version of those Apache libs. Clearly the version that was upgraded to is not backwards compatible with the version used by sdepg so the proper fix here is someone will need to update sdepg (and more specifically, the sdjson-api library) to use the newer version of the Apache HttpClient libs.

Based on the stack traces I've seen reported here, it seems Apache mangled the public apis in this new release of theirs such that some significant changes to the calling code will be required to fix the problem. Assuming I'm right, I don't imagine anyone is going to pick this up and you'll likely going to have to wait until the Schedules Direct core support is delivered before SD listing data is available again in v9. (fwiw, I assume this plugin is also broken in v7 because of the updated Apache jars in the plugin repo and in that case, it'll be broken in v7 forever until someone patches the sdjson-api library code to use the new Apache lib as there is no way to update v7 core to integrate SD listings support.)
__________________
Twitter: @ddb_db
Server: Intel i5-4570 Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 1 x 128GB OS SSD (Win7 Pro x64 SP1), 1 x 2TB media drive
Capture: 2 x Colossus
STB Controller: 1 x USB-UIRT
Software:Java 1.7.0_71; SageTV 7.1.9
Clients: 1 x HD300, 2 x HD200, 1 x SageClient, 1 x PlaceShifter
Plugins: Too many to list now...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2016, 02:25 AM
Fuzzy's Avatar
Fuzzy Fuzzy is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Jurupa Valley, CA
Posts: 9,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
(fwiw, I assume this plugin is also broken in v7 because of the updated Apache jars in the plugin repo and in that case, it'll be broken in v7 forever until someone patches the sdjson-api library code to use the new Apache lib as there is no way to update v7 core to integrate SD listings support.)
Actually, the BMT/Phoenix changes were only pushed to the v9 repository (they make use of core changes as well), so the v7 repository still has httpclient at 4.2.1, so sdepg should still work on v7 - though there is much smaller audience for it. I'm really hoping we'll see the core sdepg support get at least a partial minimal release soon, so hopefully this will be a short lived problem. EnterNoEscape and Narflex seem to be working overtime right now to get it ready.
__________________
Buy Fuzzy a beer! (Fuzzy likes beer)

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 AM
starfire starfire is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, UK
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'm really hoping we'll see the core sdepg support get at least a partial minimal release soon, so hopefully this will be a short lived problem. EnterNoEscape and Narflex seem to be working overtime right now to get it ready.
That's good news to me, anywhere we can follow the progress, forum threads to look at etc?
__________________
2 X HD300, 2 X HD100 & KVM unRAID Host with SageTV Docker using TBS 6285 Quad DVB-T2 & TBS 6984 Quad DVB-S2 Tuners
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-21-2016, 09:20 AM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire View Post
That's good news to me, anywhere we can follow the progress, forum threads to look at etc?
Just https://github.com/google/sagetv AFAIK.
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-21-2016, 09:28 AM
starfire starfire is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, UK
Posts: 505
Cheers, found some further details here
__________________
2 X HD300, 2 X HD100 & KVM unRAID Host with SageTV Docker using TBS 6285 Quad DVB-T2 & TBS 6984 Quad DVB-S2 Tuners
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-25-2016, 10:30 AM
cculpepp cculpepp is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: GA
Posts: 24
So what is the deal here? Is the Schedules Direct plugin completely useless, therefore rendering Sagetv pretty much useless? I had everything working fine on v9, and like a moron, decided to do a fresh install. Now I can't even get into my lineups on the webui and cant get the tuner setup to run properly when running configuration wizard. I've seen the issues above with the http client, but I can't get any of it to work. Are we dead in the water here? If so, that's a shame.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-25-2016, 11:00 AM
rickgillyon's Avatar
rickgillyon rickgillyon is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitley Bay, England
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by cculpepp View Post
So what is the deal here? Is the Schedules Direct plugin completely useless
Yes, but see later thread here: https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63532
__________________
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x4TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 2x3TB + 1x4TB SATA Array, 1x TBS 6284 PCIe DVB-T2 Quad, 2x TBS 6205 PCIe DVB-T Quad, Cable TV from TBS2603 sat/IP, IPTV via Telly & node-ffmpeg-mpegts-proxy, unRAID 6.4, TVheadend for recording back end, OpenDCT, SDEPG, SageTV 9
Clients:5 Android Miniclients (Amlogic S905X), 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-25-2016, 11:05 AM
cculpepp cculpepp is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: GA
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know about this.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-25-2016, 11:51 AM
cculpepp cculpepp is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: GA
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickgillyon View Post
Wow! Just installed the new Beta version with SD already integrated. Seems to be working perfectly and makes SageTV so much easier to set up.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plugin: Schedules Direct EPG (not for v9) Slugger SageTV v7 Customizations 851 07-19-2017 07:48 AM
Plugin: Schedules Direct EPG Source for SageTV OSS Slugger SageTV v9 Customizations 89 10-11-2016 07:31 AM
Schedules Direct plugin not compatible Damstas SageTV Github Development 20 09-21-2015 05:10 AM
Schedules Direct EPG Plugin: Call for private beta testers Slugger SageTV v7 Customizations 11 01-19-2013 11:59 AM
Schedules Direct EPG Plugin PoC Completed Slugger SageTV EPG Service 71 12-04-2011 12:12 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.