SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Sage User

HD Theater: was fine, now only black screen during show playback

EDIT: Sorry, wrong forum. Don't know how to move the post, though.

I have an HD THeater (HD-200) on my network with SageTV 6.5.9 running on a Windows Home Server. Everything has been great for months, now I only get a black screen when I try to watch shows (recorded TV or DVD rips). If I fast forward I see stills of the video, but screen remains frozen when I hit play again (time moves by normally on progress bar).

I can get normal playback from the Client software on a PC in my network.

No recent changes to my system (that I know of - auto updates and all!). Worked this morning. Looking for tips before I go and monkey with various settings.

Last edited by alterna; 12-03-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Wrpng forum, sorry!