SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Sage User

Channel not listed in EPG

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my entire system to Sage v7 and an HDHR Prime with cable card. I'm at the point where everything seems to be working properly for me (finally! :-). However, I just noticed that our local PBS HD channel (802) isn't showing up in the EPG.

I look at the source channel setup and channel 802 is listed, enabled, and I can preview it. If I go to zap2it.com and set the same provider (Comcast Acton - Digital (Maynard) ) channel 802 appears in the online guide. Just for some reason it's not showing up in my Sage's EPG.

The SD version of the channel, channel 2, shows up fine in the EPG.

I'm not even sure where to begin to debug this. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should try?

Thanks!

-Gary
Old 02-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Sage Aficionado

I have this same problem (Comcast Algonquin/Elgin Areas Digital - Carpentersville). Fox Sports 1 - Channel 337 does not show up as a choice for enabling in the Channel setup page.

Actually, my issue is a bit different than above. Zap2It does not have the channel listed... how do I get them to add?

Any ideas?