SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV Australia/New Zealand

Notices

SageTV Australia/New Zealand SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from the Land Down Under - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in Australia and New Zealand.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Sage Icon

DVB Decrypter & Card Client plugin's tester wanted

Hi,

I've recently developed a plugin for SageTV which allows to descramble encrypted channel natively within SageTV and I was wondering whether some SageTV's user from Australia & New Zealand will be willing to test this plugin for me and see whether it does work properly or not in exchange of my deep and sincere gratitude

Please look at the project thread HERE for further information and let me know if you need any assistance with the setup...

Thanks
Eddy

Automatic Power Off | Squeezeslave | DVB-S Importer | DVB Decrypter & Card Client | Tuner Preroll

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~ Elbert Hubbard