SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:39 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olias View Post
Finally had a chance to set this up. It's pretty amazing to be able to speak to Sage via Alexa! Thanks for your work on this.

I did have a small issue with entering my locator ID. The first time I started, Alexa told me that I had already entered 10 digits for the ID. When I asked "what's the locator?" she spelled out "NO_LOCATOR". After telling her to reset the locator, it was reset to the same value. I ended up having to say "no" multiple times for her to erase the "NO_LOCATOR" characters so that I could enter my real locator ID.

Otherwise, I'm having a lot of fun talking to Sage.
I'll look through the log files to see why that happened. I believe it was due to a bug in there that caused some of the database to get corrupted. I have fixed the bug but some of the corrupted entries were not fixed.

Thanks for your feedback. This is a work in progress that should improve as Amazon rolls out new functionality (and fixes) to their developer platform.

Sage Server: ASUS/Intel C2D based system w/4GB RAM. Win7, Hauppauge PVR 150, Hauppauge HVR-2250 and an HDHR. Runs headless. Accessed via VNC when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:27 PM
SageTVaholic

To whoever was searching for recordings by genre: I see why it failed and will try to get a fix out shortly.

Sage Server: ASUS/Intel C2D based system w/4GB RAM. Win7, Hauppauge PVR 150, Hauppauge HVR-2250 and an HDHR. Runs headless. Accessed via VNC when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:23 AM
Sage Advanced User

Will UK alexa support come?
Old 02-19-2017, 06:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukka View Post
Will UK alexa support come?
I'm not sure Many of the features that I use are only available in US skills. Amazon has also made it unnecessarily difficult to copy one config (US) to another (any other language).

Also, I have only two requests from UK users for the skill.

Sorry.