Originally Posted by Olias
Finally had a chance to set this up. It's pretty amazing to be able to speak to Sage via Alexa! Thanks for your work on this.
I did have a small issue with entering my locator ID. The first time I started, Alexa told me that I had already entered 10 digits for the ID. When I asked "what's the locator?" she spelled out "NO_LOCATOR". After telling her to reset the locator, it was reset to the same value. I ended up having to say "no" multiple times for her to erase the "NO_LOCATOR" characters so that I could enter my real locator ID.
Otherwise, I'm having a lot of fun talking to Sage.
I'll look through the log files to see why that happened. I believe it was due to a bug in there that caused some of the database to get corrupted. I have fixed the bug but some of the corrupted entries were not fixed.
Thanks for your feedback. This is a work in progress that should improve as Amazon rolls out new functionality (and fixes) to their developer platform.
Sage Server: ASUS/Intel C2D based system w/4GB RAM. Win7, Hauppauge PVR 150, Hauppauge HVR-2250 and an HDHR. Runs headless. Accessed via VNC when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.