SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Linux > SageTV for unRAID/Docker

Notices

SageTV for unRAID/Docker Discussion related to SageTV for unRAID/Docker. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to SageTV for unRAID/Docker should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Sage Aficionado

Recording Issues With HDPVR

I'm continuing to notice issues with my HDPVR units especially around Live TV.

1. Sometimes the transition from one scheduled program to the next (same channel, continuous stream) just causes the playback to halt. I have to stop and start live playback to get the show going. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Sometimes playback will just stop. I've specifically noticed this on CNN while trying to follow some of the election footage. If I watch direct on an STB, there will be a slight stutter in the video signal. I think this is tripping up the HDPVR. Other channels appear to be fine, this just seems to happen with CNN. Any suggestions on how to make it more resilient / recover from these kinds of stutters?

I had previously posted about some audio sync issues here: https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66569 which I'm still trying to sort out as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!