SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2018, 07:45 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgreco View Post
For me, it's not that Sling has anything that DTVN doesn't. It's that it has everything that I want for $20/mo rather than $35 for DTVN.
I hear you and that makes a lot of sense. It is actually for the same reasoning that I am partial to DTVN.

Since AT&T is my cell service, I get it (the basic package) for $10 a month. In addition, I get a $5.00 "bundle" discount for a net of $5 a month... and that includes HBO. (FWIW, I could get any of the packages for $25 less than standard price.)

I should explain further that we have an RV and travel quite a bit. AT&T had the best rate for our two Cell Phones and their version of an Air Card. So getting DTVN was a no-brainer for our situation since it allows us acces to non-OTA TV no matter where we are staying.

Anyway, I am still very interested in the networks that PlayOn has dropped.