SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > SageTV Marketplace

Notices

SageTV Marketplace This forum is to be used to buy/sell/trade SageTV hardware and software only.

Old 11-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Sage User

$0 OBO - HD200 & other hardware!

I'm cleaning out my attic and ran across my collection of SageTV-related hardware that hasn't been used for a while. I could probably sell some of these items on eBay but I thought it would be better to try here first.

I'm hoping someone will be willing to take the entire collection off my hands. Make me an offer that covers shipping and whatever you think is reasonable and I'll stuff it all in a box and send it your way. I would consider selling these pieces individually, but the fewer items you buy from me, the more you will need to pay

Included is:
- HD200 + remote - has been repaired (years ago) with new capacitors to replace the failing ones that came with it originally
- SiliconDust HDHR Dual ATSC
- Hauppauge MediaMVP
- Hauppauge WinTV HVR-2250
- Hauppauge WinTV NTSC
- various dongles, remotes, and IR blasters that came with all of the above
- I probably have one or more SageTV license keys sitting around, somewhere, if that's a thing that people still need

All of this was in good working order when it was retired to my attic. If you have any concerns or questions, I'll be happy to test the equipment before boxing it up.

PM me if interested. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2107.jpg (446.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2109.jpg (434.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 11-16-2020, 06:59 PM
Sage User

These items are still available. To clarify, I'm happy to part with any/all of them for the cost of shipping. Make me an offer before it goes to eBay!