SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > SageTV Marketplace

Notices

SageTV Marketplace This forum is to be used to buy/sell/trade SageTV hardware and software only.

Old 09-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Sage User

HD-300 and other for sale

I, with much regret, am selling my HD-300. I also need the money quick for rent, so although I need as much as possible I am also willing to work with someone that help me in getting the money quick. I haven't sold a lot of things directly only over ebay, etc, so not sure on how quickly Paypal actually puts the money in your account. But i do know facebook, amazingly, puts it in your account almost immediately, so if someone is willing to pay that way, I will sell for a little less.

As far as the price, I guess I will start taking offers... It seems they go for around 120 on up, so serious offers only please. I also have the remote, and the breakout cable somewhere but might have to do some serious searching to find it. And of course the power cable.

I also have a couple server licenses and a couple client and a placeshifter license. But I dont know if those are needed anymore?!!

Oh, and almost forgot I have a couple of the standalone Hauppauge pvr capture boxes, forget the model numbers (component in, usb to computer). I have the older better? one that I thought died on me and then bought the cheaper one. And I say thought died bc for some reason I later realized was just the power transformer that went out, at least I think so. But the new one for sure works. I will post separately for these once I figure it all out. I just wanted to throw it in here in case anyone is interested in that as well, maybe give a discount if willing to buy with the HD-300...

So, again sorry for the confusing post. I have been out of the loop for a while bc of moving alot ,etc, which is why I am selling even though I really dont want to, I always planned on going back, but am desperate . Thank you for looking and especially thank you to Sagetv and narflex, slugger, stanger89 (stranger lol) and all the other regulars from back in the day. Think I first started with sagetv in 2004 or so? version 4? Makes me pretty sad actually to let all this go!! I didnt post alot but I was reading the forums regularly for many years. Its the forum and users that made sagetv so great. And look now, amazing really. Of course not to take anything away from Jeffrey and his team, to not only bring us this great program but then making the epg available for so long and letting it go opensource is amazing! I very much hope and expect he has made a few pennies for sagetv and his work with google now, but its obvious putting out a good product and making his customers happy has always been priority #1. Truly a stand up guy!!
Old 09-30-2017, 03:56 PM
Sage User

Licenses still needed?!

Apologize as I have been out of the loop for a while, and I did some searching but was unable to find an answer...

But are the licenses needed anymore for anything? Server or client or placeshifter? As I stated, been out of the loop for a while as I dont have the ability to setup everything needed in my present living conditions, so i am selling my stuff in the marketplace forum and wondering if anyone needs the licenses also. I have hd-300 and a couple of hauppage standalone component capture devices also.

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone in the forums! Went into more detail in my selling post https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65045 , but been here since 2004 and you guys are what made sagetv great! Kind of a sad moment to say goodbye, but to everyone!!
Old 09-30-2017, 07:35 PM
Sage Fanatic

Licenses are no longer needed for anything.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Sage User

HD-300 is still for sale...

Asking $110 OBO without breakout cable (power supply and remote IS included)

$115 OBO with breakout cable.

Any serious offers although will be considered.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Sage Icon

Please take and post some pictures of the Hauppauge boxes that you have, including the tag on the bottom.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:03 PM
Sage User

Sorry for the delayed response, even though i double checked my settings, I am not receiving emails when ppl post tot his thread. Anyways, most of my stuff is in storage, including both the Hauppauge boxes. Is that the only thing you were interested in? I should be able to get to them by end of the week. let me know if and exactly what you are interested in. If I know there is a good chance you will buy something, I will try and find it faster!
Old 10-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Sage User

If anyone is interested in the hd300 or Hauppauge usb/component capture devices please PM me or even better email me at jssurvey100 (AT) outlook.com .

Still asking $110 for the HD300 but Ill consider less, make me an offer!

Also give discount if buy hd300 and Hauppauge together.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Sage Icon

Sent you an email ... PM, etc.