SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Sage Aficionado

Commercial Detector Not Working On Client

Hello. I just setup a friend with a SageTV Server and Client. Commercial Detector is setup and running fine on the server (as is Commercial Detector UI and comskip playback). It is generating .edl, .txt, etc. files and playback with comskip is working on the server. The Client, however, is not working. We have installed/uninstalled/reinstalled Commercial Detector UI (with Commercial Detector and comskip playback dependencies) on the client. We are using UNC paths for recording directories. In Windows, the client can see/browse the network share of the recording directory of the Comskip files. Auto skip is enabled on the client. Still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try next? My next move (if I don't get better suggestions) will be to completely uninstall SageTV on the client and remove the SageTV folder and start over again. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tags
client, commercial detector, comskip, setup