SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 09:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Batch Metadata Tools - Start Here

Well, I can finally say that I've completed the 4.x release of BMT, and I have the documentation to prove it

Quick Start (alternate version)
Short quick guide on installing/upgrading/updating BMT

About BMT (alternate version)
I recommend that everyone read this document, even if you've been using BMT for a while. I hope it helps explain the product and its close relationship with Phoenix.

BMT User Guide (alternate version)
User Guides are tough to write. I've refrained from writing one because the product was changing pretty fast. But now, I think that it's fairly stable. While you might now read the entire user guide, please check the table of contents, to see if there are things that may catch your attention.

If you have trouble opening the links, then try the alternate versions. The alternates are not well formatted, but they should work, in the event that the 'formatted' version does not.

I hope both of these documents are of help to the community, since they both took way too long write. Now I can get back to doing what I do best, write code.

Videos / Tutorials
Youtube Channel

Enjoy

Last edited by stuckless; 05-31-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Add 'Relocating Fanart' tutorial