Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTVaholic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jt4242
    04-01-2015 10:20 AM
    jt4242
    Hi, I'm writing on the off-chance that you might have another new packaged SageTV HD300? I've never used an extender (always a PC client) but have been reading more about them and can see how wonderful they are. I would pay a good price for it if you did have one.

Thanks so much - I figured it was worth asking. I'm sending the same message to eBay but thought, if you had one and were willing to sell, it would be less complicated through here - without eBay.

Julie
  2. mclement60
    09-29-2012 09:49 PM
    mclement60
    Movie trailers not working, getting message. I have Ver 1.3.1 installed. Getting with all searches Thanks

The media download failed
    Error: The requested media file was not found on the server
  3. doncote0
    10-30-2011 02:46 AM
    doncote0
    Hey dude...still having problem with X64? I have been running it for a long time now. I might be able to help.
  4. doncote0
    04-19-2011 02:10 AM
    doncote0
    Dude nice plugin enhancement...(Diamond MKANET mod)

I like the warmer colors but had 1 small issue. I was using Serenity V7 before and had used that to really help my cursor choices stand out (valid wife complaint).
    In a few of these new screens, I notice orange on orange (very little contrast). On some of the orange screens can you pick a different color for the selection window?

I guess you could call it Diamond MKANET mod (blue, green, yellow) or whatever color you choose to help make the selection box stand out.

Thank you,
    Don

About Me

• Signature
    Upgraded to Comcast X1 + Netflix/Amazon Video streaming

***RIP SageTV***

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-04-2016 10:33 AM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
Movie Trailers Search for SageMC : Movie Trailers Search for SageMC - Version 1.2 (with optional AMIS_MT addon download) What Movie Trailer Search for SageMC is: Movie Trailers Search for SageMC adds the ability to sageMC to conve 12-06-2009 938
MKANET's Complete Fanart Collection : World's largest known SageTV Fanart collection with nearly 4000 Movies and TV shows (1.3GBs). Since fanart doesn't take up significant hard disk space; even with thousands of them... why not just 03-20-2010 592
The Complete Comcast Transparent Logo Collection : This is an all-in-one Complete Transparent Comcast Channel Logo Collection. Thanks to the help of fellow forum member karljayne, I was able to collect several of his collections and combine them into 03-20-2010 729