Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage Advanced User

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SageWizdom
    02-04-2016 07:39 PM
    SageWizdom
    I actually do NOT use the linux mplayer client because there is no audio (makes me nuts). Because by background I am a c/c++ coder, I am hoping (was planning) to look at mplayer, but time has not let that happen yet. I mostly just use the clients via laptop or extenders... though I'm looking at the whole android tv option carefully.
  2. dranockcir
    02-03-2016 09:27 PM
    dranockcir
    Automating the install would be awesome. I have been using the debs stuckless made and it's not to tough but getting Java and the additional libraries is a pain, that's where I use your docs for reference.

The only problem I have with Sage and Linux is the Client, specifically mplayer. Do you use the Linux client and if so does mplayer work for you?

I don't see anyone complaining about mplayer so I'm not to sure just how many Linux users there are. Stuckless is busy with the Android Client (which works beautifully locally and on my LAN) so I thought just maybe I could help with mplayer but I'm over my head.
  3. dranockcir
    01-31-2016 08:03 AM
    dranockcir
    Hey!

Just want to say thanks for your efforts in documenting Linux related installs. They are very handy to reference. :-)

Rick

About Me

• About SageWizdom
    Hardware Configuration
    Core i7 2.8ghz, Linux Ubuntu Server 14.04, 8GB, HD Home Run Prime
    Biography
    Got basic Sage front end on on AppleTV, now hoping to help with OS version on linux
    https://github.com/SageWizdom/SageConnect
    Interests
    Everything!
  • Signature
    Server: Centos Server 14.04 LTS - 64Bit, VM in XenServer, 2 cores of a Intel i7, 2-4 GB Ram, 8 GB system Disk, 1.8 TB storage, SageTV V9.0.4.232, HDHR Prime x 1

Clients: PC Client x 1, HD-300 x 1, AppleTV x 2, WebClient (phone/tablet) x 3

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03-02-2018 08:37 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
  • SHS
    • SHS