Notices

Sage Advanced User

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Bandit
    10-17-2009 12:09 AM
    Bandit
    Wow, hurt my brain to try and remember this
    No, I am not using it any longer. If I recall properly, I had to conenct a cable from the output to the line input of my sound card, or maybe the opposite of that, i just can't remember. I can't offer anything else over that information, it has just been to long. Hell, I think I still have the card somewhere, will look at it to refresh memory if I find it and will reply again if I think of something else.

Jim
  2. herrdude
    10-13-2009 05:59 PM
    herrdude
    hi bandit,

I saw in a previous post of yours (more than 3 years ago!). You managed to get your WinTV-Go-Plus to work with Sage. I come across this model at a garage sale, so I snapped it up. Are you still using it? And how did you manage to get it working?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

About Me

• About Bandit
    Occupation
    Server Administrator
  • Signature
    Server:Intel X6700 Dual Core CPU - 4GB Ram - 80GB SATA OS Drive - 500GB LiveTV - 4.5 TB Drobo S for storage
    Tuners:1 Hauppauge PVR250 / 1 NVidia DualTV / 2 HDHR Using OTA / 1 WinTV PVR2 USB / 2 HDPVR using FW for channel changes
    Clients:2 STP-HD200 / 2 STX-HD100 / MediaMVP via Wireless Access Point in shed...came in handy when I was soldering the HD100

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-13-2016 03:06 PM