Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage Icon

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. jt4242
    09-30-2022 01:55 PM
    jt4242
    oops - sent this to myself by mistake! it's a ps to my last message about IMdB

p.s. the last 24 hours have been ok - it's so puzzling but at least I've got IMdB back! I guess it might have been a glitch on their side but checking they didn't seem to have a lot of reports....oh well, happy now and sorry to have bothered you.
    julie
  2. norburban
    06-10-2010 01:40 PM
    norburban
    I purchased the SageTV 7 beta and when browsing the available plug-ins, decided to give ComSkip a try for the first time ever. I browsed the forum, but don't see any clear instructions on getting it working. I thought all I had to do is install, enable, and then set the options in the setup screens. Nada. It seems that maybe I'm missing SJQ or CSM or something like that. Then I also see mention that you have to pay for it to get it working. Would you please give me the lowdown. I really want this to work, but don't have time to invest reading huge forum threads.
  3. karljayne
    10-14-2008 07:43 PM
    karljayne
    I created a set of ComSkip icons which look slightly more like the SageTV 6 program list icons. I would be happy to share them, to bring the style up to date if you like.

Also, great work on this STVi! We use it on all our SageTV apps. Thanks for all your work to make it happen.

About Me

• About JREkiwi

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
Collection of Minor Tweaks for the Default STV : A variety of tweaks that include features from previous Sage versions and other Custom STV's. The download here is a zip containing all of them (if you're a completionist) but more useful individual 01-27-2007 969
Read & Write Metadata Files for Default STV v2.2.9 : An importable module for SageTV Default STV version 5 and 6 that adds support for reading and creating .my files on the Default STV. It also creates .properties files, can save IMDB data to wiz.bin, 01-16-2007 2,061
Comskip Playback for Default STV v1.5.4 : An importable module for SageTV Default STV version 5 and 6 that adds support for reading the edl or txt files generated by comskip or showanalyzer and skipping commercial breaks during playback Th 01-16-2007 9,689
Auto Compress for Default STV v1.4.7 : This module provide the ability to automatically compress recordings, either based on channel recorded on, or defined as a favorite setting. It can use either the inbuilt transcoding function of Sage 01-26-2007 2,329
Caption Playback v1.2.2 : This module is a port and modification of malore's Closed Caption Playback support, previously provided in malore's STV and import for version 4. While the SageTV Closed Caption support is for Closed 02-24-2007 2,335
External Apps for Default STV v4.0.3 : An import that provides a button on the Video Options menu that can be used to run any external application, using the current video filename (among other things) as an argument. Discussion in this t 07-18-2007 1,166