Notices

SageTVaholic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. routerunner
    01-12-2012 06:37 PM
    routerunner
    Tom,

I have my first plugin to announce, no is not the Squeeze player, not yet, is another plugin which is sharing some libraries of the Squeeze plugin, but because this is my first one, can you please suggest the best place to announce it?

thanks
    Eddy
  2. tmiranda
    10-04-2010 05:20 AM
    tmiranda
    George,

You're welcome! It's a lot of fun for me and it's always nice to know people appreciate the work.

Not to burst your bubble, but Plucky and I have done nothing further on the restricted access plugin. If you have any specific requests for the version that's out there already please let me know.

Tom
  3. Skirge01
    10-03-2010 04:22 PM
    Skirge01
    Tom,

Since you don't have a post for the plugins you've done, I figured this was as good a place as any to thank you for them. First up is TVE. V7 wouldn't have been an upgrade possibility without your port of razr's plugin. My household can't live without this one, so thanks for porting this over. I still can't believe they didn't build in a 24 hour clock for v7. So, thanks for writing that plugin, as well.

I'm also very interested in the restricted access plugin, but it looks like you and Plucky might be collaborating on the next version. Keep up the good work!

George
  4. tmiranda
    02-20-2010 07:34 AM
    tmiranda
    Lester,

I will take a look at this and let you know what I can do. I'm leaning towards allowing the user to assign each function to a particular group so people can configure things as they so choose.

Tom
  5. Lester Jacobs
    12-05-2009 08:56 PM
    Lester Jacobs
    tmiranda;

You've obviously got a lot on your plate, however, have you done any further work on the restricted access STV? The one showstopper I have that prevents me from deploying it is that fact that Favorites is lumped under the Record category. I would like to be able to manage permissions for Favorites separately from Live TV and Manual Recordings. I took a look at your STVi to see if I could do this on my own but it looks fairly complicated. Is this a change you could make in a reasonable timeframe or am I asking a lot? I'm hoping you could spare some time if possible and add this feature for me (I realize this is asking a lot, but it would take me eons to figure out your STVi).

Thanks
    Lester
  6. tmiranda
    11-08-2009 05:05 AM
    tmiranda
    Chris,

I've looked at it, but not much more. It will take a lot of time and I do not know if I'm ready to commit to that yet. I still have a few other loose ends to tie up on some other projects. I'll keep you posted.

Tom
  7. chris123
    11-07-2009 10:35 PM
    chris123
    tmiranda;

How is the iMovies port coming along? Switching between SageMC and the default STV is beginning to goof up my Sage install. (actually, it is probably me occasionally hitting the wrong key and messing up something). Any chance you've had a look at it yey?

Kind Regards,

Chris
  8. tmiranda
    10-06-2009 12:22 PM
    tmiranda
    Great. It's not ready for testing yet but when it is I'll PM you. FYI the browser is based on the malore style menu you get when you enter "5309" in the default STV.
  9. skyeclad
    10-06-2009 07:03 AM
    skyeclad
    Yep, got Netflix. Love to help out a brother in need of beta testing.
  10. chris123
    10-01-2009 05:58 AM
    chris123
    Oh just to give you a little more information:
    I updated SageTV to latest version, downloaded (today) latest versions of batchmetadata and SageMC (from your links). I successfully imported the Batch Metadata and was able to customize it in settings. I also was able to get SageMoviewall working with fanart under SageMC.

About Me

• About tmiranda
  • Signature

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12-24-2022 06:46 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
Unified Artist List : This STVi changes the behavior of how the default STV handles music Artists. Normally, the default STV treats artists as "different" based on leading "The"s, or "A"s and capitalization. So in the defa 07-30-2009 522
OSD Signal Meter : OSD Signal Meter is an import for the default STV that places a small bar-style signal meter to the right of the On Screen Display. It is meant to be used as a tool to help debug signal dropout issue 08-01-2009 727
STV Import: Sage Movie Wall for the Default STV : This is a port of PLUCKYHD's Sage Movie Wall for SageMC. Many thanks to Plucky for creating this really slick looking movie browser. Details on Sage Movie Wall for SageMC can be found here: http: 09-27-2009 831
Phoenix Fanart for the Default STV : This is a port of Tiki's "Fanart for the Default STV" that now utilizes the Phoenix Fanart API. You MUST install the Batch Metadata Tool (from stuckless) and import the BMI Tools STVi (from Tiki) BEFO 08-02-2009 1,003
Restricted Access STV Import : If you are looking for a way to prevent what actions placeshifter, extender or client users can perform, look no further. This STVi allows you to password-restrict option changes, configuration chang 08-25-2009 644
Malore Online Browser : If you are looking for a better way to browse, manage, view and record all of the new Online content that is now available thanks to the hard work of the good folks at Sage and EvilPenguin, this STVi 10-31-2009 1,198
Java Heap Monitor : Running out of Java Heap space can cause many issues when running SageTV. You can go to the System information menu to see how big your Java heap is and how much memory is available, but how often do 11-27-2009 782
Select and Batch Delete : If you are frustrated by the amount of time and number of keystrokes it takes to delete multiple recordings of different shows this STVi will make you a happy camper. This STV import drastically redu 12-19-2009 736
STV Import: Online Cleanup : If you frequently use the Online Services available in Sage you will notice that your temporary directory tends to get full of files that start with OnlineVideo and .rsslib4j. Sage is supposed to cle 04-18-2010 601
STV Import: TVExplorer for the Default STV : This is a port of razrsharpe's most excellent TVExplorer for SageMC. To Install: Stop SageTV completely. Make sure you are running Phoenix API build 58 or better. It can be downloaded here 02-15-2010 840
STV Import: Recently Watched for the Default STV : This import tracks the video files you have recently watched in SageTV. To Install: Stop SageTV and the SageTV service. Unzip to your SageTV install directory which is usually C:/Program Fi 03-15-2010 621
STV Import: EZOnline Definitions : If you are feeble minded like me and think it is difficult to add Podcasts (or Hulu shows playable with evilpenguin's plugin) to Sage's Online Services menu, this STVi is for you. To Install: S 03-22-2010 632