SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 03-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Sage User

Problems with my audio in recordings

Well, I have been running Sage 2.1 and now 2.2 for a few months with not many problems. But recently I have had two recordings that my fiancee really wanted to see and Sage recorded the shows fine but there is no audio at all. This was the movie Their eyes were watching god and last nights Saturday Night Live. I have recorded other stuff on the same channel in between these two recordings and they work fine with the audio. Anybody know whats going on? Also while Im on the topic of audio, on channel 5 WEWS every recording I have on that station has a hissing noise which is pretty annoying when it is coming thru my bose surround sound. I have no other channel that has that problem. I also get the hissing on WINTV too.
Heres what I have:

Sage 2.2.7
Cayars17.stv
Hauppauge 350 PVR
1000mhz Pentium 3
512 RAM

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. can I rework those files some how to bring out the audio?
Old 03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Sage Advanced User

I had this happen to me once about two weeks ago, never happend again, have no idea what happened! Ive been checking everything ive recorded and all has been ok since then.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Sage User

Yeah I dont know.. Its happened to me twice and I seen in another post some others are having the same problem. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of this.
Chris