SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 08-01-2005, 05:15 AM
SageTVaholic

Can't exit full screen

Hi there. I was doing some programming with a new universal remote (Phillips pmdvr8) and a strange thing happened.

For some reason, the "exit to full screen" mode became corrupted somehow, and now I cannot exit to full screen. The raster size changes a little, say 5%, but that's about it.

I use "exit" quite a bit to diagnose and fix things, so it would be great to get the ability back again.

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them, and if so, where did you find the solution?

I am thinking that there is something in the "properties" file, but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Sage Expert

If it's on the TV, the window border might just be in the overscan area... Have you tried moving the mouse into the overscan area and trying to drag the window around?
Old 08-01-2005, 10:08 AM
SageTVaholic

No, I haven't, but I have closed and restarted the app, as well as making sure that the overscan properties were not changed.

The remote I was playing with had a P.I.P. button, which is I believe the one that caused the small, centered screen that was up at the time (I had selected "exit full screen" so I could see the desktop) to go full screen.

Since that time I cannot get Sage to show a small screen that lets me see the desktop behind it without exiting the app altogether.