SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Sage User

IR bug or just mine?

The IR 200L is no longer sending the proper signals to the cable box for a few specific channels. Since using the initial beta when tuning to channel 505 which is the cable box channel for CBS high definition it will initially tune to the correct channel and then about 3 seconds later ad 2 more digits to change the channel to 51. On channel 506 ABC high definition it will again tune the correct channel and after 3 seconds ad 2 digits 61, tuning to channel 61. Channel 510 our PBS HD channel will tune correct at first and then ad 3 digits tuning it to channel 111. There may be other channels but these are the ones I'm aware of. Anyone else have this issue. This happened when installed over the old sage as well as after a clean install.

I also have the A180 HD card and cannot on some stations tune the correct sub channels for our OTA locals.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

Try this thread:
http://forums.freytechnologies.com/f...ad.php?t=12469
I had the same problem when I tried to go to 3.0.5 and had to fall back to 2.2.8. Haven't tried this fix yet, but looks promising.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Sage User

This fix didn't work. Thanks for the tip. I went back to 2.27. The settings in the properts file for this line has always been 2. Changing it to 10 didn't work, in fact it brought Sage to a grinding halt. I'll just wait for the new beta hoping that its been fixed. The funny thing is while in the properts file I found this line:

mcc/encoders/-125761765/3/0/last_channel=505-5-1

It seems to confirm that sage is actualy adding the -5-1 after the channel change. It should only be 505
Old 08-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

Bummer. Means it probably won't work for me either then. Guess I'll probably end up waiting for future betas.