SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 08-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Sage Advanced User

Start/End Padding Question

Can SageTV adjust start time/end time in segments smaller than 15 minutes? There is one specific show that has a show before it that never stays within its assigned time slot and I always wind up missing the last 5-10 minutes of the recording. However, I do not want to increment the end time by 15 minutes at a time. I'd rather do it by 5 minute increments. Anyone know how this can be done? Thank you ahead of time.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Administrator

In the v2 manual, see p. 45 (Program Information) or p. 62 (Favorite Details); I don't have the v3 manual open at the moment.

When adjusting start/stop times, there are 2 buttons on either side of the time being adjusted - one if for 1 minute increments, the other is for 15 minute increments. The manaul also shows the commands to use instead of clicking the buttons. (Come to think of it, those instructions are already in the pop-up dialog in the SageTV window...)

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Sage Advanced User

Well excuse me then. But it sure wasn’t as intuitive as you say. Oh well. It’s quirky.

Maybe in 3.0 you could make a global option for how far it jumps at a time. And then eliminate those two extra left/right arrows. The SageTV interface is nice and all but it sure could use a bit of improvement -- especially in resource usage and a bit more intuitiveness.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:11 AM
SageTVaholic

the point of the 2 pairs of arrows is to allow both 1m an 15m increments when using a mouse -- they cannot be removed!