SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 09-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Sage User

College Football (specific team)?

Each Saturday in the Fall, there are numerous programs titled "College Football". Only in the description will it give the teams, e.g. Michigan at Iowa.

I would like to record only the College Football programs that contain the word Michigan in the description. I cannot figure out a way to do this. Any suggestions?

Bonus points for the person who can show me how to record games that contain the word "Michigan" but not "Michigan State" in the description.

Thanks!

Ken
Old 09-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Sage Aficionado

The way I record Broncos games is to create a favorite by keyword, using the words "at Denver Broncos". That way it won't record pre-game stuff, and only gets the actual games. I know the 'favorite by keyword' functionality is included in a couple of STVs for V2, but I'm using the beta, and I believe it's included in the default STV there.

As for doing a not, I don't think that's currently possible. Look for words that are unique in describing the Michigan games, and you might find something that isn't in the Michigan State descriptions. Just an idea.
Server: Antec SLK3800B, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+, Biostar TForce 550, GeForce 7300LE, 1GB DDR2 800, 2 x HVR-1600, PVR-150MCE, 1.4TB HD Space, XP Pro, Java6, Latest SageTV Version