SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Sage Aficionado

4dtv channel changing

I've modifed my girder script to control the 4dtv sat receiver and have run into one snag. There is a sat up there called GB, I can't figure out how to get Sage to go there, how did those of you who have this receiver do it?

In other words, I can remap the channels in Sage so that G is a number, but I do not know what to do with the B because as far as I know there is no number that corresponds to that letter.

In that vein, is there a way to not have to remap all the channels and get EXETuner plugin to send a letter? All it does right now is send numbers and letters are dropped, I don't know if it's Sage or the plugin that does that. I had this neat function to automatically remap the letter to a number based on a table, but it didn't work and it had been a year since I wrote the script to control the older Innovation series receiver and I forgot about that problem in the meantime.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:21 PM

I remaped the GB channels on my 922 as 56. Since I dont have G6 set up on my reciever when 56 is entered the reciever always goes to GB.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Sage Aficionado

I'll have to give that a shot, I tried remapping it using the unused C sats but when I try to go there it goes to whatever is close in the IPG. I'll give G6 a shot since that's the only thing I haven't tried yet.

Of course I've got to top a tree now since it's kind of obstructed now a days.