SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Sage Advanced User

My Music Import problems

I just upgraded to v4 and I am unable to import My Music. They are well tagged mp3's. Sage crashes repetatively following importing the folder. I had to manually remove the folder from the properties file.

Also I cannot remove old files from the list. It is a drag as some of the band names are doubles and it makes it seem unorganized...

Thanks for any help, Mike
Old 11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Sage

The old entries should be removed if their paths are no longer in the import path list. If they're still there, then it might just need to do a cycle on the DB to clear them out (if you quit the program at a certain time this can occur). The DB will cycle when it does an EPG update, which is once a day.

For the crash, are there any other file types besides MP3 in the import folders? If there was an hs_err_pidxx.log file created in the SageTV folder, please submit it in a bug report.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks- I will see if the old things get cleared out. I will also submit the log file with a bug report. Thanks, Mike
Old 11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Sage User

I am experiencing this problem as well. I am trying to import a bunch of wma lossless music files. Sage Crashes every time..... I did not realize the path was stored in the properties file.... at least that way I don't have to reconfigure. Where do I report the bug???