SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-11-2005, 09:38 AM

Problems: SageTV Program Guide, Recordings, & Advanced Setup Blank

For some reason which I can not fathom, my SageTV Program Guide just seems to be blank...I'm using the original software, version 4.0.0.56, and it works great with my Hauppauge 45 Button Remote, and the Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150. Whenever the Program Guide is blank, the SageTV Recordings section always seems to be blank also, along with the Setup >> Detailed Setup >> Advanced Menu. All of it is blank...The ONLY fix is for me to use my ATI remote (setup as a mouse) to exit fullscreen, exit the program, terminate it from the system tray, and then restart the application... Then it works fine...until it happens again. I have not found a fix yet...any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm trying to get it setup perfectly to watch TV, and this seems to be the ONLY issue.....

Thanks in Advance....

alockbox
Old 12-11-2005, 02:33 PM

same problem with the Win pvr-350

I have the same problem ever since I upgraded to 4.0 and can't seem to resolve it. Not sure what triggers it but my EPG, upcoming recordings and weather will all go blank usually in less than 24 hours and it has to be restarted - strange indeed.