SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 01-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Sage Icon

It's been a long time since I used Cayar's so I could easily have gotten the up/down left/right backwards but I was sure that up/down would initially bring up the mini-guide and the guide button would bring up the full guide. Since you seem to be still running Cayar's I'll take your word that I am wrong about that too.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleonard
It's been a long time since I used Cayar's so I could easily have gotten the up/down left/right backwards but I was sure that up/down would initially bring up the mini-guide and the guide button would bring up the full guide. Since you seem to be still running Cayar's I'll take your word that I am wrong about that too.
Ok.. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.. I can't check the code right now since I'm rebuilding the development machine... but if there wasn't a way to go directly to the guide, I can put that in as an option. for all I know there was one already in place and I just didn't implement it correctly.. I'll check when I get back to playing with STV's. For now I'm just trying to get a stable HD playback!!

Jim
Old 01-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Sage Fanatic

Since I was waiting for a new video card I decided to do a little more work on the mini-guide.

I've made a new thread for it. Take a look here

I still plan on working the STV I first talked about in the first part of this thread! But We'll see when I have time for that!

Jim
Old 01-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Sage Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to cmaffia
The way it was implemented in MLBDUDE2.STV was perfect.. when in Live TV mode.. up and down activated the the mini.. very elegant and simple and did not waste any additional buttons
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuszkie
As it is now? no.
Isn't the default behavior for up and down to change channels? And instead you want the miniguide to pop up?

.. I'll add that to the potential list....

Jim
Server: Dual Tuner: PVR-150MCE/PVR-250MCE/SageTV v5.02/Asus Pundit-R 2.4GHZ/512MB DDR RAM/250 GB Maxtor HD (8MB Buffer) External Seagate 400GB HD via USB 2.0/Onboard ATI 9100 using SVIDEO TV-Out/Nvidia DVD decoder/Actisys 200L IR Blaster (Dish receiver) USBUIRT (DirectTV receiver)/Lite-On 4X DVD-R/RW/Windows XP Pro SP2/Adesso Mini IR Keyboard w/integrated mouse/Tivo "Peanut" Remote via USBUIRT/Dish Network Model 301/DirectTV subscriber/Webserver Plugin v2.8
Old 01-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaffia
The way it was implemented in MLBDUDE2.STV was perfect.. when in Live TV mode.. up and down activated the the mini.. very elegant and simple and did not waste any additional buttons
Thanks
That mode has been implemented.. see here for the latest version.

Jim