SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Sage Advanced User

New install - EPG setup but has incorrect data

So.. I plugged in my zip code selected the channel lineup that corresponds to my area and let it download. The listing is incorrect for my area. I've got some thigns that belong and some that don't. A lot of the channels are incorrected placed in the lineup and showing stuff that isn't actually on the air. What should I do?
Old 01-24-2006, 07:43 AM
SageTVaholic

I would double-check who you think your provider is and make sure you pick the appropriate lineup such as the difference between the basic-deluxe lineup and also if you get analog or a digital lineup. If it is still anissue then email support and report it.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Sage Advanced User

Send a message via ICQ to MrApollinax Send a message via AIM to MrApollinax
I had the same problem until i saw that Comcast in my area had two options of extended cable, regular and cable-ready. Cable-ready was what i needed not the regular listing.
Router: Dlink DGL-4300

Using Wireshark to Troubleshoot Network Issues with your SageTV Setup
Old 01-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Sage Advanced User

I've checked a couple of different choices, for example, I can choose from 2 related cities and analog or digital. I've tried all those options and none are accurate listings for me.

I suppose I can check again before I email tech support. by the way, what could they do, create a new lineup or custom settings?
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Administrator

If you are sure that no provider choice has the correct info, here's the FAQ that covers what info to provide so that they can follow up with Zap2It.

You could also go to zap2it.com to see if they have your correct lineup.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ok, this just got really, really wierd. I'm getting one set of channels in my living room (which COMPLETELY MATCHES the Epg data) and a Different set of channels at the server. How the heck can that happen when I've got one feed to my apartment?

Using a pvr-150 with the latest drivers.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Administrator

That would seem wierd... one is a client of the other? If so, they should have the exact same data. Maybe you just need to exit & re-enter the Program Guide or wherever you are seeing the differences.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.