SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 02-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Sage User

Imported Video Problems

I'm running 2.2.7 and recently installed a couple of additional hard drives. Then I moved files around - only the imported video files not the Sage Recording files. I've done this several times before with no problem.

This time however, I forgot to shut Sage down while I was moving the files around. The Imported Videos screen continues to show old data and not new. I have removed and added Library Import entries and restarted the computer several times to no avail. I hit the "refresh library" button. I just continue to have erronous data. The new library import directores that I add do not appear.

I believe I've read previously that this data is contained in the wiz.bin file. If I delete the file, will a fresh one be created when I restart or am I looking at a reinstall? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Sage User

Close out Sage and change the following line in the Sage.properties file:
make_all_mediafiles_local=

Set it to:
make_all_mediafiles_local=true

Start up Sage again and you "should" be OK.
Old 02-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Sage User

garcia21,

Thanks, that seems to be working. Slowly, but it's working. First nothing happened, tried it again. Then the next time I was able to add library import directories. Next time, the number of erronous entires reduced. Next time, it reduced some more. So I'm gettin' there - thanks for the suggestion.

tahoebob