SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 02-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Sage Icon

Recording I have not scheduled

I've got a show that is recording right now that I have not asked for. I do not have intelligent recording on.

It has a black border.

As I was typing this the show ended, since it was only half an hour. Then it promptly dissapeared.

Why is Sage recording things by itself?

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

I looked up the black border in a search: is said somewhere that it means don't like. But when I actually select don't like: the border turns sorta grey or some colour.

And I've got IR turned off anyhow.

Last edited by Wheemer; 02-15-2006 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:20 AM
SageTVaholic

Can't say I've had that but I got Stargate SG-1 listed as recording on three tuners at the same time 1 week ago last Friday. Unfortunately I didn't have the debugging turned on so Tech Support had no idea what it could be. Appearently no one else reported this to them. The only reason I saw it was Sage was reporting a conflict with Atlantis and with 3 available tuners and multiple airings that night there shouldn't have been a conflict. I have the debug loging turned on all the time now (Tech Support's advice to me) so that if it happens again I can send them the log. Suggest that maybe you do the same.

BobP.