SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 03-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Sage User

.ts file playback issue (sorry, can't search for .ts)

I know I've seen a thread on here a while back about this issue, but I can't find it now. I can play the file fine with WMP, but Sage gives me a rendering error when I try to play it from the import library. I have no issues playing .ts files captured through firewire, even with another .ts file, just with this particular import. I'm confused why I'm able to play it with WMP though, I used NullPacketStripper to combine a range of divided .ts files into one and it was supposed to be removing PID's (seem to remember reading about Sage having issues with PID's somewhere). Is there an easy issue/fix I'm overlooking? No big deal if there's not, it'll give me an excuse to get off my butt and finish learning java to write a menu item class to launch WMP and play these files, I'm so dependent on my remote & Sage GUI now Thanks in advance.