SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 08:43 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogecko
ts instead of mpg? I take it that since you are referring to them that way, that your ts file does not have an mpg wrapper.

In other words, now, instead of having HD .mpg files, you have .ts files?

If so, did you change, or add to, the trigger, so that DM2, or whatever you are using to kick off SA or Comskip, knows to process those files?
Actually, there is also the issue of the SageMC comskip code not triggering on *.ts files, but this will be fixed in the next version

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar
Actually, there is also the issue of the SageMC comskip code not triggering on *.ts files, but this will be fixed in the next version

Dirk
Does SageMC actually contain the Comskip proxy now? When did that happen?
Old 12-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:

Dirk
Thanks! Good to know it is not just me...
Old 12-20-2006, 12:17 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogecko
Does SageMC actually contain the Comskip proxy now? When did that happen?
I actually meant that the code for displaying the commercial breaks in the time bar is only recognizing *.mpg and *.avi files right now ...

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
I actually meant that the code for displaying the commercial breaks in the time bar is only recognizing *.mpg and *.avi files right now ...

Dirk
Oh, I see. So either the Comskip proxy or DirMon must be used...

Makes since.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Thanks Kirby, I did the same ...

If anybody feels brave enough to possibly crash his UI then search for "All My Children" (no I am not watching this show ) and let the cover display, it would be interesting to know if the crash will only occur on certain hardware...

Dirk
Heard anything back yet on this? I sent them my cover arts that I posted here last night. Did you happen to look at any of yours, like the All My Children coverart to see if it looks like my 2 bad ones?

And Dirk, dont worry, we all know that its you really watching those soaps!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:53 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
Heard anything back yet on this? I sent them my cover arts that I posted here last night. Did you happen to look at any of yours, like the All My Children coverart to see if it looks like my 2 bad ones?
Yes, support told me that they are on it, so I guess no need to put in further bug reports . And yeah, the 'All My Children' image also had this weird orange color

Quote:
Not true, I swear... !

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 01:11 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtengvad
Hi Dirk

I just realised that the sage screensaver is not disabled when you watch a photo slideshow with automatic progress.

This means that my slideshows are interrupted after 2 min. by a jumping sage icon.

just to let you know

rtengvad
This has been fixed in the new version

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 01:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
This has been fixed in the new version

Dirk
speaking of.. what was the link for the rss?

tia
Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:

My guess is it's a new tactic by the RIAA targeting PVR's. Their goal is to destroy all PVR's, and force everyone to watch commercials while skipping programs instead.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Sage Icon

HA! I wouldnt doubt it! die-uh-RIAA is just evil.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Yes, support told me that they are on it, so I guess no need to put in further bug reports . And yeah, the 'All My Children' image also had this weird orange color
Appears its fixed with the new DLL. Did you test it also?

Quote:
Not true, I swear... !
Not buying it, sorry!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:00 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Appears its fixed with the new DLL. Did you test it also?
If I had a new DLL, I would try it ...

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 08:06 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro
Just an FYI, there's something screwey with the .my file support.

Basically, if a .my file exists for an imported video, you can't seem to grab information from IMDB and populate the file with it. So, if you turn on 'autogenerate .my files', it makes empty files for all of the imported videos...which you then can't update.
The IMDB update will still update the show info in the Sage database, but it won't update the .my file since the code checks if the file already exists (you can verify this my deleting/renaming the .my file, it will then show the IMDB info). The check was mainly meant for the auto-generation and has been removed in the next version. I will also disable the auto-generation of .my files for video library files, since it seems to cause more problems than it is worth

Dirk
Old 12-20-2006, 08:29 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCritical
1) Yes
2)Yes all tracks show up.. even in the Queue
3)Shuffle is disabled
4)Happens on certain albums.
Ok, this is most likely caused by the "update music queue" setting mentioned in the other posts regarding this issue. Please disable the setting and let me know if the problem goes away

Quote:
1) in the Detail information while the track is playing. It is never right (ie a 5 min track will show up as 7 minutes in length)
If you want, then send me one of those music files, I cant reproduce it here (send me PM for my email address)

Dirk
Old 12-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInMaui
Check out the glassy guide bar version in the download. I think they give the best visibility. They also have the best contrast for the selected item (not great, mind you, but better). I've been using them since they were first made.

Aloha,
Mike

Mike--I have finally got around to installing the clear glassy guide bar's and they look great! But--for some reason they didn't change color in the guide! all other screens are using them except the guide which is still a yellow for me (i'm using iTV theme). Any settings i need to change or thought?
Thanks,
Juc
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 12-21-2006, 11:31 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUC
Mike--I have finally got around to installing the clear glassy guide bar's and they look great! But--for some reason they didn't change color in the guide! all other screens are using them except the guide which is still a yellow for me (i'm using iTV theme). Any settings i need to change or thought?
Thanks,
Juc
Hi JUC,

Sorry, it is a little confusing with all of the different downloads. The glassy guide bars are actually one of the variations included in the 'Color Coded Guide Bars' download. It sounds like you only installed the 'Glassy Selection Bars'. HTH

Aloha,
Mike
Old 12-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Sage Icon

That was it--thanks!
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 12-21-2006, 03:49 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUC
That was it--thanks!
Another satisfied customer...
Old 12-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hi guys!

I have a little problem with my imported videos here...

After reverting back from SageMC to the default SageTV3.xml, all the titles of the imported videos are gone. Instead of the title, now i have the IMDB tagline displayed as a title.

Could it be that SageMC is saving the titles in a wrong field of the database?

Patilan
Closed Thread