SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Sage Expert

conflicts in SageMC v6.2

I see the conflicts on the "my tv" page but not on the "tv recordings" page. Would it be possible to add the recordig conflict icons to that page. When there are conflicts, it turns to red, and when not, to green checkmark like the main STV. We do seem to have lost that very usefull function in SageMC add-on 6.2.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:00 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy
I see the conflicts on the "my tv" page but not on the "tv recordings" page. Would it be possible to add the recordig conflict icons to that page.
The conflict icons should also show up on the "Recorded TV" page (as well as on all other pages in 'My TV'), right next to the clock ... Did you set 'plugins/df/sagemc/show_conflict_icon=true' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy
We do seem to have lost that very usefull function in SageMC add-on 6.2.
Nope, it hasn't been lost in 6.2. It has never been part of SageMC ...

Btw, it might be a better idea to post SageMC specific questions in the SageMC thread (or Addon thread) instead of every time starting a new one here. They really belong there, everything else just clutters up the forum ...

Dirk
Old 05-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar
The conflict icons should also show up on the "Recorded TV" page (as well as on all other pages in 'My TV'), right next to the clock ... Did you set 'plugins/df/sagemc/show_conflict_icon=true' ?
yes.. I did set this but it only shows up in "my tv" not in "my recordings" and only for items that are shown on the page. It would really be nice to see when there are any known conflicts at all and be able to clear them.