SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 09-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Sage Icon

OTA Guide problem on 1 HD channel

I spent time this weekend getting my OTA setup working properly, but now I have an issue. All but 2 of my channels scanned and added in correctly with proper virtual numbers and call signs. But if you look at the picture, 41-1 was found as WOTV-DT instead of the proper (according to zap2it) WOTVDT. Thus I cant get any guide data to show up. Is there someplace I can manually edit this to remove the hyphen?

The next channel not listed is 41-2, which had PSIP data of "WXSP". The problem here is that according to Zap2it's OTA guide, it should be "WOTVDT2" based on the 41-2 number, or if I really want it to be WXSP I need to change it to "WXSPCA". So thats another change I need to make, if its possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guide-problem.JPG (66.0 KB, 307 views)