SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:22 AM
Sage Advanced User

Send a message via AIM to millers_35
Imported Video Playlist 6.0

When I create a playlist from my imported videos and then tell the playlist to play the first video plays fine. But then as soon as its over it automatically takes me back to the previous screen but I can still "hear" the second video playing but it keeps me on the imported videos screen. Has anyone else experienced this with video playlist?

Miller
Old 10-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Administrator

It didn't happen when I tried it... what STV are you using?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Sage Advanced User

Yeah I am at work right now and tried it with placeshifter and everything was fine. At home I am using the default STV with the sleeptimer import(which doesnt work with 6.0) so I may try reverting back to the "default" stv and see what happens. I figured it was just something on my end. I also have all the SageMC stuff installed and have a lot of stuff in my sage folder so I may need to do a clean install as well. Will report back 2nite.

Miller
Old 10-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ok I tried reverting back to the default STV and it didnt fix the problem. So I decided to clean it all up.

1)Backed everything up
2)Uninstalled Sagetv
3)Uninstalled Java 1.4.2
4)Deleted install folder
5)Restarted
6)Installed Java 1.6(I guess it is, "latest build")
7)Installed Sagetv
8)Configured everything in Sage Setup
9)Shut down service replace wiz.bin only with my old one (Left out the properties file; It had a lot of stuff in it)
10)restarted Service and it build and generated everything.
11) Tried the playlist thing and it worked "Problem solved"

But now I went to my client machine to try to see if I could get the same results from the vid playlist and it's doing the exact same thing as my server was doing. Oh well I wish I could figure out what causing the problem, as this may be of some help to someone else that may run into the same problem.

Tonight I'm going to test around on my client b4 I blow everything off there to see if I can find the culprit (my guess it's something in the properties file).

Miller