SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 12-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar
Well, you could subscribe to this and be the first one to know ...

Dirk
Okay.. I'm lame.. too much eggnog I guess!

How do I subscribe to that??

Edit: Ah.. IE7 problem.. Firefox is happy with your hyperlink...

Last edited by Stuntman; 12-19-2006 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Sage Icon

Just wondering if this import still works with the current sagemc? I've been only using the backgrounds/graphics from this one for a while.
Thanks,
Juc
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 03-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Sage Fanatic

Someone mentioned that there may be a problem with the Movie Times import with the latest SageMC STV. I haven't upgraded to the new STV yet but will try to do that later today and load this one two. I'll let you know if I find a problem.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Sage Icon

Thanks!
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 03-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUC
Just wondering if this import still works with the current sagemc? I've been only using the backgrounds/graphics from this one for a while.
Thanks,
Juc
I had loaded the latest SageMC and things looked like they installed correctly for me. I noticed a couple of hickups in the debug log from the import. I didn't check yet to see what it affects, but nothing too obvious. I will resolve those issues and maybe have a minor update this weekend. I also went from SageTV 6.0.19 to the latest 6.1.4RC and do not see a problem.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Sage Fanatic

Actually with the latest SageMC STV I did find that on dialog boxes, the active button is blue and does not show the text from the selected item on the button. That must be one of the conflicts I found in the log.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Sage Aficionado

Yep, i love ITv and the current version really needs to be updated. Please who ever the author is, when is the next update coming out?
Old 03-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan111 View Post
I know Eric is also working on some new icons that lookk pretty similar to the iTV ones. I showed a couple of sample screens on page 1 with a preliminary draft that give an idea of what will be transpiring later...
Any updates on updated icons?? I like this style a lot... and would like to see any icons that fit this theme.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:29 AM
Sage Aficionado

Also, why the need for the Import?? It doesn't really look like there are any significant changes to the layout.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:09 PM
SageTVaholic

Update for latest SageMC

Hi Morgan, I hope I'm not bugging you. I'm curious if you have an update for iTV to match the latest SageMC version.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 04-14-2007, 04:02 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooves12 View Post
Also, why the need for the Import?? It doesn't really look like there are any significant changes to the layout.
I would imagine the import covers things which are not handled by graphics. To make all menus black, etc.

B
Old 04-15-2007, 08:16 AM
SageTVaholic

Is anyone using the latest SageMC? If so, what kinds of issues do you see with the iTV theme. According to Morgan, he needs to do an update to make the latest feature look right. I could have heard Morgan wrong, but he mentioned he would have an update a week ago.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 04-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Sage Fanatic

Sorry for the delay. I had gotten a start on it and think I can finish it up today.

Without the updates there are some inserted boarders that don't appear, and on some dialog boxes, the text of the highlighted selection cannot be seen.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:46 PM
SageTVaholic

Cool! Thanks. This was the only missing piece to my new sageMC setup. I'm guessing you will let us know in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan111 View Post
Sorry for the delay. I had gotten a start on it and think I can finish it up today.

Without the updates there are some inserted boarders that don't appear, and on some dialog boxes, the text of the highlighted selection cannot be seen.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 04-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Sage Fanatic

Exclamation NEW iTV Theme import!

Sorry for the delay guys. Didn't have much time and wasted too much of it chasing a problem that didn't really exist.

The new import should work fine with Dirk's latest 6.3.2c STV. If you have the graphics already installed you can just download the xml import file here

The full installation can be found here.

I still would like to make some additional enhancements in the near future.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooves12 View Post
Any updates on updated icons?? I like this style a lot... and would like to see any icons that fit this theme.
I had a few from Eric but could use a few more. I do like the ones from the iSage theme although I was initially concerned about using the exact iTV graphics
Old 04-18-2007, 04:44 PM
SageTVaholic

Morgan, sorry if what I'm asking sounds ignorant. But, is the iTV theme compatible with the below graphics add-ons?? If so, do they match your theme? Which would ones do you recommend?

Glassy Show Icons, Glassy Show Icons, Squared, Color Coded Guide Bars, Glassy Selection Bars, Color Genre Icons

***RIP SageTV***
Old 04-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post
Morgan, sorry if what I'm asking sounds ignorant. But, is the iTV theme compatible with the below graphics add-ons?? If so, do they match your theme? Which would ones do you recommend?

Glassy Show Icons, Glassy Show Icons, Squared, Color Coded Guide Bars, Glassy Selection Bars, Color Genre Icons
I have not tried all of them but they should be fine except for the selection bars. Well you could even try the selection bars. They really change the overall look but you may like them that way.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post

You can try grabbling some/all of the graphics from my new Liquid Theme and it's Alternate Graphics download as well. The naming conventions are all the same so you can mix and match to your heart's content.

Here is an example screenshot with a look somewhat similar to iTV...

Aloha,
Mike

Last edited by MeInMaui; 04-19-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:33 PM
SageTVaholic

One last question....

How would the glassy selection bars affect the MovieTimesMC and WebRadioMC addons? I like the way MeInMaui's selection bars look in the main menu. But, i'm not sure if it will screw up the look for the other addons that don't come with SageMC.

***RIP SageTV***