SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 10-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Sage Aficionado

Add "Additional Airings" to Basic menu?

I love the fact that you can choose between Basic and Advanced menus while viewing certain option menus. One thing that bugs me, though, is that the "Additional Airings" menu selection is on the Advanced menu. Is there any way to move or copy it to the Basic menu?

I just figured out how to launch Studio, so obviously, I am a complete neophyte, but I'm willing to learn!!!

HTPC: AMD ASUS M2N-E Socket AM2 Motherboard; Athlon 64 3200+ Orleans 2.0GHz; 2GB RAM; eVGA 256MB Geforce 7300LE; 1x40GB IDE HDD (OS), 2xSeagate Barracuda 320GB SATA HDD (Recordings); Antec Overture II Case; Windows XP Pro SP2; SageTV v6.5
STV: SageMC
Video sources: Currently, none. I'm using SageTV for Music, Photos, and Video playback.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:21 PM
SageTVaholic

If you bring up that options menu in SageTV before launching Studio, it will take you straight to the widget code for that menu. Clicking open a few levels from there, you should be able to locate the Basic and Advanced panels. Then it's just a matter of finding what you want on the Advanced panel and copying it to the Basic panel.

However before doing that I really recommend reading through the Studio manual and working the tutorial exercises in order to get an idea of what you're looking at in Studio and get a feel for how STV editing works before you try it for real. And of course it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that you should never save your changes over top of the default STV. Pick another filename and save to that instead, so in case of disaster, you have a stock STV to go back to.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Sage Icon

jbarr, thought I'd have a look to see how hard this would be. Try this import.

John