SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Sage Expert

No guide data for one local OTH channel

Zap2It has my local fox listed as KMVUDT, but when I scan for channels it comes up as KMVU-HD. I'm guessing why i don't have guide data for this one channel. Do I contact Zap2It, or is there something I can do in Sage to rename the channel to KMVUDT?
Core2Quad Q6600 @ 3GHz, 4 Gig DDR2-800, 8.5 TB storage, 8800GTS PCIe, Windows 7 32bit, Hauppauge HD-PVR, Hauppauge HVR-2250, HD-HomeRun, Fusion 5 USB Gold ATSC, SageTV v7.x, HD100, HD200, HD300, 60" Mitsubishi DLP
Old 10-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by White94Cobra
Zap2It has my local fox listed as KMVUDT, but when I scan for channels it comes up as KMVU-HD. I'm guessing why i don't have guide data for this one channel. Do I contact Zap2It, or is there something I can do in Sage to rename the channel to KMVUDT?
If the channel was found by scanning you can try to remove the channel. Do this by choosing Reset to default channel number under remap. If you are using v5 you have to wait for several days for the listing to expire. Then you manually enter the channel. The first dialog box you enter the station ID. If it is a digital channel don't forget the DT1, or other sub channel number at the end. The second dialog box you need to enter the RF channel number. Hopefully you will get the third dialog box. In it you enter the Zap2it ID. Then you rescan to link the manually entered channel and the scanned channel. Maybe you will get lucky and this will work. If you don't get the third dialog box or if the Zap2it ID is already used you need to report this as a bug.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Sage Expert

Thanks for the tip... I did manually remap the channel to the analog one. Unfortunately mapping it to the Zap2It station ID for the digital channel did not work. Mapping it to the analog one did.
Core2Quad Q6600 @ 3GHz, 4 Gig DDR2-800, 8.5 TB storage, 8800GTS PCIe, Windows 7 32bit, Hauppauge HD-PVR, Hauppauge HVR-2250, HD-HomeRun, Fusion 5 USB Gold ATSC, SageTV v7.x, HD100, HD200, HD300, 60" Mitsubishi DLP