SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Sage Aficionado

Change ac3 audio track...

How do I change the ac3 audio track in my OTA HDTV recordings? I always here one of my channels in spanish now for example and want to switch back to the english audio track.

Thank you.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Sage Advanced User

Are you using 6.0.14? Try the updated dll file on the announcement page. If that doesn't help (it didn't for me) roll back to 6.0.13.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by corykim
Are you using 6.0.14? Try the updated dll file on the announcement page. If that doesn't help (it didn't for me) roll back to 6.0.13.
I thought that was for a DVD issue?

I'm having a similar issue with 6.0.14. One of my local networks broadcasts two audio streams, one for the HD video and one for the SD video. Starting with the latest beta SageTV is playing back the wrong stream and the audio is out of sync now. For the time being I've rolled back to 6.0.13, hopefully the next release will fix it.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkohn
I thought that was for a DVD issue?

I'm having a similar issue with 6.0.14. One of my local networks broadcasts two audio streams, one for the HD video and one for the SD video. Starting with the latest beta SageTV is playing back the wrong stream and the audio is out of sync now. For the time being I've rolled back to 6.0.13, hopefully the next release will fix it.
They had asked me to try this fix for the same problem that you described. As mentioned, it didn't help me.