SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Sage Aficionado

Couple general sage questions

I love the new sage 6,I just began using sage a little while ago, I have searched the forums for te answer to these questions, But unable to find them.

First question,
Is there a way to have sage startup straight to live tv, As opposed to going to the main menu when it first starts up.

Second question,
When I am at the guide, And I see a show that is currently on, To tune the channel I have to select the show, The hit ok to "Watch now", Is there a way to set sage to just tune to the show When I select OK.

Third question,
It seems that now that all my audio is now going thru a fairly powerful computer, There should be some way to equalize it, AKA: shows play at one audio, But then commercial comes on real loud and just about kills my ears, I have been living with this issue for a long time, Is there some way of setting sage to process the audio to stop this annoyance?
Old 11-19-2006, 10:40 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by traker1001
When I am at the guide, And I see a show that is currently on, To tune the channel I have to select the show, The hit ok to "Watch now", Is there a way to set sage to just tune to the show When I select OK.
If you press play instead of OK it will bypass the popup and start playing. Same goes for recordings.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Sage Aficionado

Ctrl+D or play does nothing for me in the guide.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
First question,
Is there a way to have sage startup straight to live tv, As opposed to going to the main menu when it first starts up.

Second question,
Are you talking about when you have a TV hooked to your computer with a remote control? You can check into the HIP shareware program and then by pressing OK on your remote you can program any combination of keystrokes to any button.

Mike
Old 11-20-2006, 06:59 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Ctrl+D or play does nothing for me in the guide.
I don't know what to tell you. It works perfectly for me and always has. I just tried it to confirm it still works. I'm on v6.0.13 because I haven't had time to upgrade just yet and it worked just fine.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Sage Aficionado

I actually figured out the remote issue, For ome reason it didnt work until I remapped the keys, Now it does.