SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Sage Aficionado

Popup on Sage Recordings

I am getting a popup when I push my remote's select button on a Folder in the Sage Recordings screen. The options in the popup are things like "Browse Recordings", "Play all Recordings Now", "Delete all Recordings", etc.

If I push my remote's right button on a Folder, it opens up the screen to Browse a folder's contents. I can't remember if I did something to make the select button do the popup behavior, but I'd like to turn it off. That is, I'd like pressing select to behave the same as pushing right - just take me to the folder browsing. I don't remember it working like this when I first upgraded to the v6 beta, so I feel like I did something to cause this, just can't remember what (an STVi or the 5309 secrets, etc).

Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Administrator

That's a new pop-up for v6 & it is used when the pop-up for a single video is set to Advanced mode. In Basic mode, the group pop-up isn't used.

Using Right or Info automatically skip the pop-up to browse the group.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus4
That's a new pop-up for v6 & it is used when the pop-up for a single video is set to Advanced mode. In Basic mode, the group pop-up isn't used.

Using Right or Info automatically skip the pop-up to browse the group.

- Andy
Thanks for the reply. That did the trick.

It would be nice if there was a way to set these independently. I like having the Advanced Options dialog (as I always find myself using the Future Airings feature), but neither my wife nor I like the group level popup (as we've trained ourselves to click to select - like on an iPod).