SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Sage Advanced User

mce remote conflict with xbox 360

Hey guys,

I am not sure if I should put this post in this section or the hardware section, since I am running v6 I will post it here.

Anyway, My Harmony 670 remote works great with all my equipment. However, I have setup Sagetv to use the MCE remote and while it controls Sagetv just fine, I find that I have inadvertently turned on the 360 or sometimes find the 360 several subfolders down in a menu, simply by watching tv on Sage. Since the MCE remote also controls 360's.

Is there a way I can get these to use diffent remote codes? If I set Sagetv to use the Hauppage 45 button remote, would it conflict with the 360?

James
Old 12-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Nevermind. I got it. Had t switch the 360 remote settings from "all channels" to "xbox 360 remote only"

James