SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Sage User

DVD Chapter Menu

Does anyone use the "Chapters" menu when playing a DVD through SageTV? I have set up my remote to handle most of the commands Sage seems to offer, but I cannot find one that actually manipulates the chapter menu. I am using Nvidia PureVideo Decoders for my DVD playback.

I'm running SageTV 6.0.16 and SageMC 6.3.0.

Any help will be appreciated. Again, the up/down, Page Forward, Chapter Skip, etc. buttons do not seem to work. I can enter a number and submit while watching the movie. I can use Next Chapter while watching the movie. It all seems to work fine when watching a movie, it is just when I want to use the DVD menus that I have an issue.

Thanks,
Keith
Old 12-10-2006, 10:41 AM
SageTVaholic

Are you talking about the scene access menues that are authored as part of the DVD? I've used them and they work fine (up/down/left/right/select just like any other DVD menu).
Old 12-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89
Are you talking about the scene access menues that are authored as part of the DVD? I've used them and they work fine (up/down/left/right/select just like any other DVD menu).
yeah, those are the ones. If I use another DVD player outside of Sage, I have no problems, it is only within Sage that I cannot use them. Up/down/left/right work every where else.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayslearnin
yeah, those are the ones. If I use another DVD player outside of Sage, I have no problems, it is only within Sage that I cannot use them. Up/down/left/right work every where else.
I have learned this works for some movies, but not all. Not sure how to accomodate when the function works some of the time, but not all. For now, I will have to use an external player for those menus I need access to that Sage can't read, for whatever reason.

Thanks!
Keith
Old 12-10-2006, 02:05 PM
SageTVaholic

Are the highlights not showing up? Do a search for DVD menu highlights and yuvmixing.