SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Sage User

FPS displayed in upper right of screen?

For those who were helping me out and responding to my post yesterday, thanks. I figured out that the jerky video when using VMR9 was being caused by the latest ATI Catalyst drivers. I switched to the Omega drivers and I can now use VMR9 without trouble.

However, and the solution to this is probably going to be simple and make me feel stupid, whenever I go fullscreen with Sage now... I get a framerate displaying in the upper right corner of my screen. I can't find anywhere to turn it off. I don't know if its coming from Sage, from the Omega drivers, from Powerstrip or where. Has anyone seen this before and know where its coming from?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakucode
For those who were helping me out and responding to my post yesterday, thanks. I figured out that the jerky video when using VMR9 was being caused by the latest ATI Catalyst drivers. I switched to the Omega drivers and I can now use VMR9 without trouble.

However, and the solution to this is probably going to be simple and make me feel stupid, whenever I go fullscreen with Sage now... I get a framerate displaying in the upper right corner of my screen. I can't find anywhere to turn it off. I don't know if its coming from Sage, from the Omega drivers, from Powerstrip or where. Has anyone seen this before and know where its coming from?

Thanks in advance!
It's a feature of ATI Tray Tools. It's usually installed with Omega drivers unless you unchecked the box during installation. You should be able to launch ATI Tray Tools, go to "Tools & Options", then "OnScreen Display". You can disable it there.
Athlon X2 4000 @ 2.5Ghz | Antec Veris Fusion v2 | Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H | A-Data 2GB | Westinghouse LVM-37W1 37" LCD | 500GB Samsung | Hauppauge HVR-1800 | VBox DTA-150 | Logitech Harmony 520 | SageTV 6.2.10

Last edited by morfinx; 12-31-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Sage User

Thank you very much morfinx!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Thank you very much morfinx!
Was that the problem?
Athlon X2 4000 @ 2.5Ghz | Antec Veris Fusion v2 | Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H | A-Data 2GB | Westinghouse LVM-37W1 37" LCD | 500GB Samsung | Hauppauge HVR-1800 | VBox DTA-150 | Logitech Harmony 520 | SageTV 6.2.10
Old 01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Sage User

Yep, sure was.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Yep, sure was.
Great, glad to have helped