SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Sage User

Looking for GUI help - torrent sageTV client

Hi Guys,

I'm about 75% of the way done with some java code that I put together that will allow a user to search for torrents and automatically download them (or schedule download) using uTorrent as the client. The program is using the uTorrent web GUI interface (In Beta still).

I've never programmed using sageTV studio, and I don't have the time right now to learn how to do it. So rather then sitting on my program/script I was wondering if someone in the community would be interested in developing the GUI for this torrent plugin? I can provide my source code and/or any hooks that you need. I'm thinking the GUI just does some basic stuff, search torrent, allows user to enter sites, and control torrent/display status.....

Please PM me if your interested in helping.

Thanks!