SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Sage Advanced User

Jacksonville Comcast Lineup - Lost HD Channels

OK - It looks like I have lost all of the HD channels for the local stations this morning. I know that Comcast is moving around their channels, but I am pretty sure they are still offering the local station HD Channels!

This sucks... I am using the HDHR with the QAM channels, and it doesn't look like they changed the QAM channels, but of course now I can't record from them without them being in the guide.

I guess I will keep updating the lineup and see if it picks them back up later today.

As a related question - since I am using the HDHR for my digital channels, is there any way to get Sage to stop adding channels every time the lineup changes? It is killing me that everytime Comcast adds some obscure channel that it ends up on the guide. I would prefer to be told there are new channels, and be given the option of adding them or not.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTuckman View Post
As a related question - since I am using the HDHR for my digital channels, is there any way to get Sage to stop adding channels every time the lineup changes? It is killing me that everytime Comcast adds some obscure channel that it ends up on the guide. I would prefer to be told there are new channels, and be given the option of adding them or not.
Been asked on the forum before because AFAIK there is no option for this. Would be a nice feature to have. I suggest you send a formal request to SageTV to add it as many people would probably like it in addition to US. Thankfully I haven't had this problem in a long while but I do remember how annoying it was.