SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Sage User

Media specific refresh/scanning

Hello,

Would it be possible to have an option to only refresh imported media of particular types?

When I add a video or set of pictures, I would prefer to not have to refresh my music collection, as it takes 10-15 minutes everytime I refresh imported media.

Also, it would be hot if I could tell sage to NOT refresh imported media on a restart.

Thanks, love Sage and SageMC!!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Sage Advanced User

I agree with the idea to have an option to have Sage NOT rescan media on startup.

I'm most happy just manually choosing when I want the rescan to happen as I have a lot of media online.