SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 09-25-2007, 04:11 AM
Sage Fanatic

Program Guide and Multi-Sources

I am running beta 6.2 on a PVR-500. Works great but I do have a question about Program Guide and Multi-Sources.

I am already aware that Program Guide will show all listing from all sources that is set up in Sage TV if there were same channel on both sources it would show double or triple channel listing.

But is there a setting or does SageTV have a feature where I can seperate the Program Guide by source and just switch Program Guide by the source I want to view it in. It get quite confusing seeing all those dupe channel number and not remembeing which source it from since the guide give no hints as to what source the channel number belong to unless you tune it in and see.

Unless I missed it on the Program Guide but there none I could find that would tell me which channel numbers belong to which source I set up.

Thank you
Bill