SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Sage User

Ordered mine last night. I had to get on-line to check e-mails for work when I noticed the status e-mail.

WooHoo! Time to rebuild my little server. It will still be a little server, but with a HD Extender on it
Old 05-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Sage User

And to answer my own question:

UPS tracking numbers were sent to me for my order just now! Woohoo!

Now it's time to stalk the UPS truck.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:57 PM
Sage User

YEAH, got my tracking number. Now I get to watch it all the way to my house. . . .
Old 05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Sage User

I ordered 3 earlier this afternoon. Order no. 29871.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by willieb View Post
Happy to oblige. But to answer himay's question, the order page says they use UPS so they can now send tracking info. My guess is they will email you when it ships. Hopefully they will ship today, but with this volume who knows...
Sage should send the confirmation email and license key email pretty quickly after you order. During the last "fire sale", Sage did have troubles with their email system (affected me and a few others), so if you don't get your emails within a couple of hours after ordering, just drop them a courteous email and they'll hook you up.
Capture: 1 x HDHR (Both tuning QAM); 1 x HD-PVR C2 (Component to Moto DCH-3200 - Channel change via Firewire);
Extenders: 2 x STX-HD100; 1 x HD-300 (Panny G20 50" Plasma, Sony 32" LCD, Sammy 26 " LCD)
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOS64K View Post
Sage should send the confirmation email and license key email pretty quickly after you order. During the last "fire sale", Sage did have troubles with their email system (affected me and a few others), so if you don't get your emails within a couple of hours after ordering, just drop them a courteous email and they'll hook you up.
Actually, before sending an email to SageTV about it, check your spam folders because that's where a lot of people's licenses seem to end up.

I think you'll want to whitelist orders at sagetv dot com.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:37 PM
SageTV Support

Just to let you know UPS tracking numbers will be sent when the packages are shipped. The license keys should be sent right after you order.

Not all orders will be able to get out today. If you don't receive a tracking number today, you should receive one on Monday.

Please allow two business days for shipping.

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagesupport View Post
Just to let you know UPS tracking numbers will be sent when the packages are shipped. The license keys should be sent right after you order.

Not all orders will be able to get out today. If you don't receive a tracking number today, you should receive one on Monday.

Please allow two business days for shipping.

Thanks.
Thank you for all of your hard work. I know it's tough as a business to make everyone happy, and I know you guys are working overtime to help accommodate everyone. Just keep those HD100's in stock and I know you guys will have a great response.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:35 AM
Sage Advanced User

Order Number : 29925
Placed : 05/17/2008 07:19:18 PDT

I can't believe the 1 day I didn't check was the day they put them on sale! I checked everyday, mon~thurs 2~3x / day...skipped friday!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Sage Aficionado

Yay!

Ordered 2.

I really wanted 4, but the extra $400 makes my wallet sad.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagesupport View Post
I'm being very impatient here but I havent recieved any emails with shipping details or a tracking number yet (ordered Thursday/Friday last week). I have had two emails confirming my order and an extender license key.
As this is an order for outside of the US do you supply shipping details/tracking numbers or is it a case of "it'll arrvie when it arrives"?

Cheers
Old 05-20-2008, 07:24 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
I'm being very impatient here but I havent recieved any emails with shipping details or a tracking number yet (ordered Thursday/Friday last week). I have had two emails confirming my order and an extender license key.
As this is an order for outside of the US do you supply shipping details/tracking numbers or is it a case of "it'll arrvie when it arrives"?

Cheers
You may want to email "orders at sagetv dot com" and ask them.

FWIW, I got my tracking # last night. I'll get it sometime next week.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Sage User

Finally ordered 2 HD extenders. I almost gave up after ordering when they first came out to be told that they would not be able to ship outside the US and canada!

I was gutted !!!!!! anyway happy days
Old 05-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Sage Icon

mine is in da house, but i just got back from an LA day trip so it's still in the box. sigh.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Sage Fanatic

I got my shipping details today

Its coming via US Postal Service to the UK.

Does anyone know which carrier does the UK part of the delivery?

I'm getting mine delivered to my work place, an RAF base and I'm supposed to inform the guardroom who to expect.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:09 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
I got my shipping details today

Its coming via US Postal Service to the UK.

Does anyone know which carrier does the UK part of the delivery?

I'm getting mine delivered to my work place, an RAF base and I'm supposed to inform the guardroom who to expect.

Parcel Force delivered mine after I had paid £13.27 customs duty and a £13.50 clearance fee. I think these prices vary and you might get away without paying any fees if your lucky.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Sage Advanced User

Got mine yesterday!!! I could not wait to install it so I hooked it up on the floor! I will install it correctly this afternoon. Only thing I needed to adjust was the resolution.

I am hoping they stay in stock this time around.

Also I noticed that my HD Extender looks different then the one on the Sage TV page. Anyone else notice this?

Flash

Last edited by Flash69; 05-21-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash69 View Post
Also I noticed that my HD Extender looks different then the one on the Sage TV page. Anytone else notice this?

Flash
How does it look different? Can you post a pic?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash69 View Post
Got mine yesterday!!! I could not wait to install it so I hooked it up on the floor! I will install it correctly this afternoon. Only thing I needed to adjust was the resolution.

I am hoping they stay in stock this time around.

Also I noticed that my HD Extender looks different then the one on the Sage TV page. Anytone else notice this?

Flash
What's different ? Little things or bigger things ?

Inquiring minds want to know !
Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterC View Post
Parcel Force delivered mine after I had paid £13.27 customs duty and a £13.50 clearance fee. I think these prices vary and you might get away without paying any fees if your lucky.
Cheers for the info.

Knowing my luck, I'll get charged double