SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 04-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Sage User

Sometimes computer doesn't wake up

Can anyone give me a bit of detail on how Sage goes about getting the computer to wake up at a certain time during hibernation and/or suspend? Maybe if I understood this better I could diagnose why my computer on occasion doesn't wake up when it's supposed to. Also, is there a way to detect what Sage believes it's next wakeup time is supposed to be? Thanks!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Sage Aficionado

I would like to bump this thread. I am finding 1/2 the time it will not wake to record soaps - the wife is pissed.