SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Sage User

auto aspect problem on HD100

I am having a problem with the autoaspect switcher on the HD100 unit.

Let me start off by saying this is a fresh install of sagetv running on a standalone server in service mode. so i wanted to add in the autoaspect and the comskip playback svti's. so i did it as i always would and imported it via the HD100 then i went to autoaspect settings and it said "failed to load auto aspect jar something or other". so i updated java and tried again same thing. So i deleted the sagetv client properties file and retried the import. This time everything works fine imported ok any everything.

I now have a problem where it is always choosing source AR for tv shows. I have it set in the settings to FILL for tv shows, but it pics source whenever i go to a show.

Now the next step i tried was to open the sagetv client on the server. Imported the svti and tested. Worked great on the server.

so this is working just fine on the server, but not on the HD100

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 04-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Sage User

this is more than just one svti now.

i tried getting comskip to work and also it will not work on the hd100 unit.

no stvi imports work on the hd100

I have tried fresh reinstall of windows xp and sagetv. Also i have tried many different ways of importing the svti.

I have also tried to download an older version of sagetv 6.3.8 and still the same thing.

My wife is getting pissed, please help!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:25 AM
SageTVaholic

What you can do is run the import on the server. So say you have the default STV, SageTV3.xml. Now run the comskip import and it will automatically create a backup of the default to use and give it a new name-SageTV3-1.xml. Go to your Extender and now choose to load the new SageTV3-1.xml. (You're not going to do an import on the extender because you already did it on the server.) Hope that helps.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplasky View Post
What you can do is run the import on the server. So say you have the default STV, SageTV3.xml. Now run the comskip import and it will automatically create a backup of the default to use and give it a new name-SageTV3-1.xml. Go to your Extender and now choose to load the new SageTV3-1.xml. (You're not going to do an import on the extender because you already did it on the server.) Hope that helps.

Gerry
this did not help solve the problem any other ideas???